Electrical Maintenance Training Part 2
£745 plus the optional EAL certificate £55 (prices subject to VAT)
5 day course at our training venue in Blackburn Lancs
MEANWHILE HERE’S A BRIEF LIST OF SUBJECTS COVERED:-
- Basic PLC Programming and Maintenance – Uses Mitsubishi PLC to develop understanding of combinational logic circuits for process control.
- Electronic Sensors – Inductive, capacitive, photoelectric, npn, pnp, N/O, N/C -theory and practice.
- 3phase motor control using DOL – Assessment
- 3phase motor control using MPCB – Assessment
- Process control circuitry – Assessment
- Inverter Drives – Theory of operation and practice setting Inverter Parameters for a variety of load types.
- Fault Finding Principles – The six Step Approach, the Half Split Technique etc
- Fault finding on a process sequencer circuit – Assessment
- Interpreting CAD produced electrical drawings – Navigating through an A4 book of electrical drawings and correctly interpreting component symbols to match devices in the panel.